How It Works?
1) What is BreadKING Membership?
• BreadKING Membership is a lifetime loyalty program to reward members of BreadKING.
• There are two different membership cards: BK Card and BK Signature Card, each offering different exclusive benefits and rewards to members.
2) What is the benefit of becoming BreadKING Member?
• Lifetime Membership with no renewal fee.
• Enjoy exclusive benefits, member-only-rewards and free redemptions.
• Any promotions and/or functions exclusively for members only from time-to-time.
3) How do I sign up?
• Head over to any BreadKING outlet to get the application form. Submit the completed form back to any BreadKING outlet at your convenient and
purchase the package you love to.
4) Will my membership expire?
• No, it’s a Lifetime Membership.
5) When the membership will be activated?
• The membership will be activated within 5 working days after submitting the application form to BreadKING outlet.
6) Can I use the member card even the account is not activated yet?
• Yes, you are able to use your member card but restricted to BK Point collection only.
• However, your account must be activated first for redemption of any benefits or rewards.
7) Can I buy and own more than one card?
• Thanks for your support. However, only one membership card per one I/C number.
8) Can I buy a member card as a gift to someone else?
• Yes, you may purchase a member card package to your family or friends as a gift card.
However, he/she must fill up the application form with his/her information, and submit to any of our outlet.
We will then activate his/her membership within 5 working days after the submission.
9) Can I change my membership package?
• Change of membership package only applicable to member who owned BK Card. You are able to change from BK Card to BK Signature Card by paying RM50.
• BreadKING will provide you a new BK Signature Card with all the package’s pre-set exclusive benefits and rewards. Not to worry, your points accumulated
previously will be transferred to your new card. Only we will deactivate your old membership card.
10) How do I collect BK Point?
• BK Point collection is based on every total amount paid (without 6% SST) in a single receipt.
11) Will my unused BK Point expire?
• Yes, all BK Points collected from will expire yearly.
For example, you’ve collected 55 BK Points on March 2019, your 55 BK Points will expire by 01 March 2020.
12) Can I transfer the BK Point to others?
• No, you’re unable to transfer the point to anyone else.
13) How can I find out my BK Point collection balance?
• You may check from the cashier counter of any BreadKING outlet.
Also, the point collected will show in the receipt after purchase made.
14) Do I need to present member card when purchasing to collect BK Point or for any redemption?
• For BK Point collection, it is not necessary to show member card when purchasing, you may inform cashier your member card number,
contact number or I/C Number before making payment.
However, when your card is not activated yet, you can only inform cashier your member card number.
** Kindly register and activate your card with correct information to avoid any disappointment.**
15) Will the reward for BK Point change?
• We may alter or amend the benefit or reward to award members; however, not always changing.
The change will be announced in our site. Do always visit us for more updated news.
16) What if I lost or damage my member card?
• If you lost or damage the card, you have to pay RM25 for replacing a new card with a new card number.
The benefits and/or points collected can be transferred to the new card, if any.
17) How do I report the card lost or damage?
• You may first email us at with all your details. We will then contact you personally on the procedures.
18) What personal information we collect from member?
• We collect your name, I/C number, contact number, date of birth, gender, mailing address and email address which are required in our rewarding system to
each of the member.
19) Do we disclose any information to third parties?
• No, we do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal identifiable information for other marketing, advertising or other usage. This
does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our membership system or conducting our business, so long as those parties agree to keep
this information confidential. However, when necessary, we may also release your information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law,
enhancement of our membership system, or protect ours or others rights or safety.
20) How can I contact customer service for more enquiries?
• You may contact us at 016-2386978 or email us at